angichan, September 29th, 2009, 10:26 am
24hr challenge this weekend!!! - OMG >< so soon!
and I'm having ride issues...Because, since you aren't aloud to drive away from the event (since you have been up for 24 hours nerding out in a coffee house and making one comic page per hour ><!!) I can't drive myself...
But I know several ways already...so it shall be done one way or another.
Sign up may have filled for the event in my town (maybe), but go ahead and google "24 hour comic challenge" to find your local event!
If you are an aspiring comic artist, go try it out if you can!
The event tests your creative and physical limits (while having a blast with like minded peeps<3)! >< which is a great way to assess how big a workload you can handle<33
Plus, if you finish ontime, your comic goes into a book or is sent to this college for posterity, and THEN entered in a nationwide contest for THE 24 hour challenge compilation<3
(at least that's what i've heard...)
but yeah, i better get my outline together for the final Sueno installment ;^^ (you aren't allowed to draw anything for the comic until you actually start the challenge. so I hafta thumbnail first while I'm still coherent, and then spend the rest of the night on Manga Studio ;^^)
But I need to make this final chapter good!!! >< you can chk out the already posted chapters of Sueno under my smackjeeves profile<3(they show my development over the last two years, LOL)
anyways, saturday is the day! <3
Demochalatte, September 29th, 2009, 10:57 am
- I think she's overreacting. xD If he's her slave, she can just ask him to give her space whenever she wants. Unless she doesn't believe him.
Kitty (Guest), September 29th, 2009, 12:08 pm
- Hmm...an interesting thing to say. And true, from a certain point of view, she may be overreacting a bit. But if you think about all the trouble he's caused her...well, it's understandable.
Chirurotsu, September 29th, 2009, 1:30 pm
- oh yeah i've heard of 24hr comic, i'm goin to join the one here in dublin, can't wait.
i didn't get a chance to enter the one they had in belfast so i'm happy they are doin on in dublin, i like challenges like these, and the thought sitting together with a bunch of people doin this sort of thing is just quite amazing, but my main worries are tht i'm goin to be so hungry, i get a lot hungrier when i do comics for some reason, and u have to sit there for like a whole day its a bit mad lol, i better bring lots of snacks with me hehe.
anyway i love this comic so much and i really understand how she must feel, goin through with all tht crap, and he still wont just leave her alone, it must be extremely frustrating. great work on the emotional part ^-^
Berri, September 29th, 2009, 3:48 pm
.. - From your ultra sexy demon boy servant? Poor thing.
Kidding, but still, she should give him a chance...let him explain about everything and give him another shot to make her happy?
Miranda (Guest), September 29th, 2009, 4:22 pm
- I'm totally on Kea's side here, though I think Koshi is a-frickin-dorable, I can understand why she'd react like this. He's stalking her and she actually cannot get away, he can change sexes, take away her voice and just insert himself into her life. That has got to not only be upsetting but scary. She literally cannot get away from him no matter how hard she tries.
I don't think she's overreacting at all.
Producer1, September 29th, 2009, 6:17 pm
24 pages 24 hours... - I know someone going to the 24 page thingy event, I wonder how many people actually finish every page on time? I doubt he will.
AJAngelique, September 29th, 2009, 10:42 pm
- be careful what you ask for ari
insaneXXwanderer, September 30th, 2009, 7:46 pm
- I'm kinda confused with the last few pages. It's so different from the normal pages. I love it, but I'm still confused. Who is she asking for help from?
Thea (Guest), October 1st, 2009, 10:31 pm
- I wonder who she expects to save her. Guardian Angel? Childhood invisible friend?
And yeah, I totally understand why Kea would be freaked out by this. Zoshi MAY have good intentions but his methods of wooing leave much to be desired.
rachel (Guest), October 2nd, 2009, 10:29 pm
??? - im just confused
SecretComicLover (Guest), November 2nd, 2010, 4:58 am
Yes - Who exactly could she be praying to to save her from the blandishments of a more-than-proverbial demon-lover?