angichan, October 6th, 2009, 11:31 am
had to tone this this morning ;^^ - so sorry for the delay!
reason I'm behind is recovering from 24 hr comic challenge, I did finish ontime and the final chapter of Sueno has been posted! http://www.sueno.smackjeeves.com
AND submitted DevCake yesterday >< so I'll tell you what comes of that is anything ^^<3
kk off to more works<3
Thea (Guest), October 6th, 2009, 1:07 pm
- Awwwww! Kea's lonely! I wonder who she'll run into...?
Whalesinger (Guest), October 6th, 2009, 1:29 pm
- I´m so ashamed..I lost track of this comic...But now I found it...I´m so happy..
Still loooove it...
Xejn (Guest), October 6th, 2009, 8:20 pm
- Where are you going in the middle of the night Kea? Hummm >.>
Just finished reading Sueno. Beautiful story Miss Angi.
BK_1/VGKid, October 6th, 2009, 10:52 pm
- *awaits next page* o:
Gwen (Guest), October 7th, 2009, 12:29 am
- argh! creepy clock! Time does not work like that!!! Looooove it!
kuroi_hitsuji, October 7th, 2009, 3:39 am
- cool toning! >w<
it goes amazingly well with the lineart nd mood >w<
Amanda (Guest), October 7th, 2009, 10:00 am
- If this could be turned into a bet I would say that she's probably going to go see Zoshi?
MichyK (Guest), October 7th, 2009, 11:54 am
- My guess is that she's going to meet someone who can "help" that is, whatever demon it is who wants Zoshi back is going to offer her a way to get rid of him.
=8)-DX (Guest), November 5th, 2009, 5:29 pm
Masochism - This comic is sheer masochism to read. VERY good. But I can't help being reminded of the "Oh I hope he doesn't fuck her" plot, reminiscent of Tess of the d'Ubervilles. Good theme good thing. Just wonder how it'll unfold.
Also I reading this comic is constant practice in resisting the itch - that Kea should kick Zoshi in the balls.. repeatedly.
Puck (Guest), January 28th, 2012, 4:32 am
- I get a real 'Nutcracker' vibe from this page.