angichan, October 9th, 2009, 1:07 pm
Gwagh behind! - but I get back on schedule Sunday ;^^
Okay, have any of you received private messages from this magazine-japanese-survey-manga-cell phone thingy from jimmie1 or some other person?
Nisey and I are trying to figure out if this be a con or the real thing...so let us know. thank you for helps ><
insaneXXwanderer, October 9th, 2009, 1:29 pm
- I feel a Nutcracker moment coming when I see this page. It so reminds of the story. Big christmas trees, presents, a nutcracker in the front, and a young lady wake in the middle of the night. Yep so feeling the ballet of the Nutcracker coming in.
BK_1/VGKid, October 9th, 2009, 4:12 pm
- oooooh what a lovely treee XD so big XD i've only seen a tree that big in my dreams and movies 8D
AJAngelique, October 9th, 2009, 7:24 pm
- oh wow, pretty!
Thea (Guest), October 9th, 2009, 10:25 pm
- I have to agree with insane. Any minute now I expect the tree to grow and Kea will witness a battle with a Zoshi-like nutcracker leading the tin soldier in a battle against the Mouse King
kuroi_hitsuji, October 10th, 2009, 5:46 am
- I have never gotten a message like that. :0 Just avoid giving personal info.
Anyway...Aww...Kea looks like she's feelin...nostalgic. :3
dodo (Guest), October 10th, 2009, 6:26 am
- awwwwwwwww her happy face looks soo pretty
ancellacak, October 10th, 2009, 6:30 am
Omigawd - I just read...
From start to finish...
Today, might I add...
All the way to here.
I LOVE THIS COMIC SO MUCH! <3333 You can draw and tone so well! <333 You are so awesome! XD And I love the characters! :) Kep up the awesome work, I can't wait for the updates!
Nabeu, October 10th, 2009, 2:20 pm
- The first panel reminds me of the play, The Nutcracker.
Beautiful details. <3
Cant wait for more! > 3<
Lis973 (Guest), October 10th, 2009, 6:52 pm
- I have noticed there has been a change in the style of drawing. And it seems that the proportions have become more realistic, although I like both styles.
Ruisu (Guest), October 11th, 2009, 2:33 am
- Two things! The first thing I thought of was a dream I had that was similar to this scene, even though I used to be obsessed with the Nutcracker. How silly! Anyway, I am really excited to see what happens from here. I feel like the story has been in a sort of... well, storytelling place for a little bit, here, so I'm excited to see it shift gears.
Also, in regards to Lis' comment, I agree in regards to the style change. But I feel it's been more of an evolution than anything. You've been changing, and thusly, your art has progressed with you. It's a good thing! :)
Wilhelmina (Guest), October 11th, 2009, 4:57 pm
- I just read the entire thing start to current page and am in total L-O-V-E!!!!11one!!
I friggin love him! I want one! But I totally get why she's freaking out, anyone would. Sooo had to be on his side AND hers! HELP!
Also, is it wrong that I knda resent her richness? xD Me so bad! All I can think is "good for her for her study habits because mine suck" and then "her father probably scared it into her". He's kinda a jerky jerk face with holey gouda cheese on top.
Random Passerby (Guest), October 13th, 2009, 9:56 am
- -sigh- Christmas is so magical. The tree is absolutely stunning! I wish I had tall enough ceilings to have a tree that big.
sweets8, December 5th, 2009, 11:41 pm
- Whut?! Are you serious, they have their tree outside, living, with a million presents around it?! That is so cool T^T
Puck (Guest), January 28th, 2012, 4:43 am
Bahahaha - I love that I called the 'Nutcracker' parallel the page /before/ this. :D