angichan, October 27th, 2009, 9:42 am
Thank you for feedback on Borders, - I'll letcha know if I snag a seasonal job<3
Commissions are temporarily closed.
DevCake October Donation/Gift wip has been inked and shall begin with the colorinks today >< I hope you will enjoy the finished product<333
Had to try and solidify Kea's look again yesterday, since I wasn't pleased with how I've been rendering her lately (I've been using an oval face for her instead of a circle >< doh!) So, she should look 'cuter' in the next pages...jus' lemme know if you see a difference ;^^
Miranda (Guest), October 27th, 2009, 9:46 am
- She looks adorable/beautiful here! I love your artwork sooo much.
Nancy (Guest), October 27th, 2009, 10:00 am
- Hi, I have never commented before now, but I just wanted to say that you're art style is really lovely and I adore this webcomic so very much!
lilkraftykat, October 27th, 2009, 10:10 am
- Kea looks adorable in the first panel! xD
aseariel (Guest), October 27th, 2009, 11:32 am
- I'm digging the ballet references here :3
Hawkes (Guest), October 27th, 2009, 11:34 am
- I thought she seemed really mature and intelligent with the more oval face. She also looks very beautiful. How old is Kea supposed to be again? She'll look a lot younger with a rounder face. Well, in my mind's eye anyways lmao.
Demochalatte, October 27th, 2009, 11:49 am
- I like this face for her, she looks prettier. <3 Her eyes are sweet, too.
Aquila audax (Guest), October 27th, 2009, 4:35 pm
- Fighting 3 masked baddies while holding a damsel in distress, now that is a talent! I love the flow of Kea's dress, it looks like she has been whisked to safety. Very, very nice.
Random Passerby (Guest), October 27th, 2009, 9:43 pm
- Am I wrong, or does the nutcracker have a little bit of blonde hair sticking out from under his helmet in the second panel? Do we know who the characters are supposed to be yet?
I really want Zoshi to be the rat king and somebody else to be the nutcracker, he makes a better villain. X3(Maybe Dani is the nutcracker? But I don't think he and Kea have met so I have no reason to believe that ^^')
kuroi_hitsuji, October 27th, 2009, 11:03 pm
- <3333333 all the hidden faces<3 >w<
BK_1/VGKid, October 28th, 2009, 1:38 am
- she looks like a damsel in distress. i like this page
Rose (Guest), October 28th, 2009, 6:24 pm
- Is it easier or harder drawing the characters in those formless outfits?
Sarah (Guest), October 28th, 2009, 8:11 pm
- It could just be me, but I could swear that the nutcracker has Zoshi's eyes.
nina-was-here, October 28th, 2009, 8:40 pm
- I've read this comic for a while, but I just want to say how much you've improved since the first pages.
Your style is beautiful.
And I've enjoyed this storyline thus far.
mistre, October 28th, 2009, 10:48 pm
- kea gets to have unasked for adventure even in her dreams...& zoshi as a rat?
rzb (Guest), October 29th, 2009, 1:01 pm
- huh, i was thinking the nutcracker was Zoshi, but i see a peek of light colored hair in the 2nd panel :0 i wonder who he is..
AnimeDrawerandFan123, September 11th, 2011, 4:00 pm
- I was playing the nutcracker while reading this lol awesome story! love everything!! So jelous of your talent!!!