angichan, November 24th, 2009, 9:53 am
gwagh...haz...cold... - Saw Christmas carol Friday, lurved it.
did not appreciate the horde of females milling around (for a reason I do not wish to recall, so you don't hafta tell me, I KNOW why they were there ><) or the sickly and loud family that was behind us in the theater...
but the movie made up for all that.
I hope I didn't catch what that family had >< (took a blazing hot shower and burned my cloths upon returning home...)
hope you like the page ;^^ it was the last one during distractions... but that should be no excuse. I must really watch quality, even when distractions are at hand.
P.S. i was given a sonicare toothbrush! i love it!
NiaMilos, November 24th, 2009, 10:06 am
- wait. wah??
Nenna (Guest), November 24th, 2009, 11:04 am
- That's an interesting looking faerie, she even has six wings! Oooohhh... en pointe! How dainty! Wait... is the Nutcracker... that look on his face, he knows her and finds her annoying? I can't quite place that expression. Kea looks dazzled.
Miki (Guest), November 24th, 2009, 11:22 am
- ...What the...what is that!?
Megzie, November 24th, 2009, 11:35 am
- The faerie looks all tied up...
Oukan (Guest), November 24th, 2009, 2:29 pm
- The fairy looks guyish. and the nutcracker guy is giving that ~ oh you..~ look.
Kat (Guest), November 24th, 2009, 5:08 pm
- I had the same reaction as Miki - "What the...?" - in a pleasant way, of course. :)
Interesting development, and lovely art as always. And I'm not sure the faerie is a girl. ;)
Hollly (Guest), November 24th, 2009, 7:02 pm
Oh, boy - Yeah. That was my first thought as well. Seems very masculine for all it's sparkle and wings and fluttering skirt and magic wand.
Twinslie (Guest), November 24th, 2009, 7:40 pm
Heh - His face looks like one that says "showing off huh?" Like a face you make when a childhood friend is doing something to show off for someone else.
mei (Guest), November 24th, 2009, 8:05 pm
wow! - for some reason, i am really fascinated by his legs.
angichan, November 24th, 2009, 8:44 pm
>< - fixed 'guy fairy' prob...I think...
let me know ;^^
Tara (Guest), November 24th, 2009, 10:20 pm
<3 - sugar plum fairy = love... as always love your work angi, constructive critisism though... i think the fairy's legs porportions are off by a tiny bit... can't put my finger on it exactly but they seem too long? too skinny? idk...it could be that the arms are too short also... then again it might just be because she's on pointe so it looks weird to me @.@ buuuutttt this is all very very subtle things i picked up on and she is very very very pretty ... nutcracker seems very familiar with her... his expression is uberly cute <3
BK_1/VGKid, November 25th, 2009, 12:22 am
- Awesome , so cool XD
kuroi_hitsuji, November 25th, 2009, 4:39 am
- OoO...*loves the ribbons....*
Lina (Guest), November 25th, 2009, 8:21 am
- Is it just me, or does the fairy kinda look like Alice from Twilight? (Which happens to really be the only awesome character in the series, btw.)
angichan, November 25th, 2009, 10:09 am
I have never viewed or touched that series. - so any similarities are purely coincidence.
fyi this character has black roots>to red hair>white tips
so if that differentiates her from this 'alice' it would bring me much joy to know ><
Tara: thanx for spotting that, and I'll see if I can make appropriate edits ><
I need to do my observation drawing exercises T^T
Nenna (Guest), November 25th, 2009, 1:07 pm
I could tell the Fairy's a girl - But that may be because I know for a fact that men do not do en pointe. Just because a person does not have huge, bouncing breasts does not make it automatically an effeminate male. Honestly, you guys make me feel insecure.
angichan, November 25th, 2009, 1:32 pm
Nenna - is true many dancers aren't very well endowed...or at least the costumes make it 'seem' that way...
( I personally like my modest 'set', they are easy to deal with<3)
kk I made fixes on the arms and googled 'alice' and to my relief alice has crazy spikey hair and this character is actually sporting a simple bob cut...which is in 'movement' at the moment...;^^
so yeah, it doesn't 'spike out' or anything ><
I get sensitive cuz I try to make my character designs unique, so it's scary when someone says they look like some other character from some popular series, lol.
Thea (Guest), November 25th, 2009, 6:41 pm
- Yes, the Nutcracker looks unimpressed and and love the look of wonder on Kea's face.
BakaMonMon, November 25th, 2009, 6:50 pm
- wow amazing detail :3
mistre, November 26th, 2009, 12:06 am
- love the fairy's design!
Leinnansidhe (Guest), November 26th, 2009, 2:27 am
- I personally love the length of the legs. She looks like a fairy, after all! I always thought their limbs should be longer and thinner than a human's.
Great composition overall! Your art was stellar at the beginning and is just continuing to floor me. Awesome work~
Lillica (Guest), November 26th, 2009, 8:30 am
- Everyone kept saying he, but you can see the soft curve outline of a bust. Ballerina's are not packing all the time because they try to be fit and trim to do the moves.Very beautiful drawing.
Tiani (Guest), November 26th, 2009, 11:54 am
- Been looking at the Fairy to figure out why the legs look odd, and came with the conclusion that the rear/elevated leg has a much longer thigh than the front/supporting leg has.
Other than that: Absolutely stunning.
Been following this one for quite some time and am always equally pleased at the sight of your wonderful art.
Please keep up the brilliance. :)
Claire (Guest), November 26th, 2009, 3:02 pm
- Fairy= female Zoshi?
Anyone else come to that conclusion?
Lolita-chan (Guest), November 26th, 2009, 8:40 pm
- This is a very nice comic! I love it soo much! Continue with it lol
angichan, December 2nd, 2009, 9:50 pm
more on ALICE: - okay, and some researcg I decided she is one twilight character i would like if I actually read or viewed such things.
the cute trickster is my lub.<3
crystalgardian, July 4th, 2010, 9:37 am
- Pointe shoes make everything better! *is a pro dancer ^^*