angichan, November 27th, 2009, 10:47 am
Hope you hadda happy turkey day... - and the ghost of edits haunts me still...;-_-
that's what I get for not doing my observational drawings.
lilkraftykat, November 27th, 2009, 11:16 am
- Kea is blushing... xD
rainysidewalks, November 27th, 2009, 11:38 am
- your art is gorgeous! I love their clothing and the graceful way you draw them ^^
Oukan (Guest), November 27th, 2009, 12:12 pm
Uh oh - Looks like she spotted him and doesnt like him dancing with the other girls. Look at the steam seaping out of her head in the last pannel.
Tara (Guest), November 27th, 2009, 2:32 pm
^_^ - candy cane twins! weird spanish dancers (I want that dress!!!!!!!!) and a gypsy woman... hooray for a wonderful feast!/// i want to join :3
Glass Orchid (Guest), November 27th, 2009, 3:33 pm
- @ Oukan
I'm sure all that steam is
just from the amount of skin
the woman is showing...
Oh, but the hair of the man
in the second panel does look
like it belongs to Zoshi, hm?
Aquila audax (Guest), November 27th, 2009, 3:46 pm
- This page is so beautiful! I love the flow of the clothes and how you have expressed so much in Kea's face even from a distance. Brilliant!
TacoTotes, November 27th, 2009, 5:47 pm
- I love the last panel! The flow of the fabric and the poses, it all looks wonderful! Great work can't wait to see what else happens!!
Lola (Guest), November 27th, 2009, 6:15 pm
- BEAUTIFUL! Oh so beautiful. wish I could draw this good.
Miki (Guest), November 27th, 2009, 6:22 pm
- Alright party!! Why is she blushing? xD
Producer1, November 27th, 2009, 8:03 pm
sooo, - the sugar plum fairy made the ballet? thats one badass fairy.
Tiffany (Guest), November 27th, 2009, 9:40 pm
- Haha, so we got the Candy Canes, Spanish Hot Chocolate, and Arabian Coffee. You must have gotten these 3 from the 90's versian of this story.
Aqua_Steel12334, November 27th, 2009, 10:26 pm
- You know, I'm starting to think that the female characters are representations of Kea, and yes, that dark-haired male does look suspiciously like Zoshi...hmm...I can't wait for the next panels! <3
Melissa (Guest), November 27th, 2009, 11:57 pm
- Aw this is a beautiful way to get all these scenes in there! I think that the Spanish dance(rs) are the only thing that are consistent no matter what version of the Nutcracker you find. I mean, is there any other way to portray a Spanish dance? XD THOSE OUTFITS ARE NECESSARY. Beautifully done, though! I love it!
Se (Guest), November 28th, 2009, 5:27 am
- If Zoshi is the Spanish dancer I'll love him even more.... Such dances are so pretty...
And the belly dancer or whatever she is, is super pretty. I adore those kind of clothes.
Hehehe Candy Cane twins!
DAIaenna, November 28th, 2009, 5:35 am
- very nice. the dancer in the middle panel is very well drawn. i love how it looks so... volumized xD
AJAngelique, November 28th, 2009, 10:09 pm
kuroi_hitsuji, November 29th, 2009, 11:15 am
- I like the outfits in panel 1...
IF THAT IS ZOSHI I AM SO KIDNAPPING HIM. :D
novembertree, November 29th, 2009, 6:21 pm
- Ohmy, I absolutely adore this comic ~ !
The fashions are incredible. Aghh. ♥
kitaxhaku, November 29th, 2009, 7:29 pm
Well done - Beautifully drawn outfits. Your art is above the rest; I enjoy your comic.
Shukke (Guest), November 29th, 2009, 8:38 pm
<3 - Your artwork is truly amazing... it flows so beautifully that I find myself anxious to see what happens next.
Whalesinger (Guest), November 30th, 2009, 5:34 am
- loving it!
azigay, November 30th, 2009, 1:17 pm
- beautiful and as beyond what I expected - as always.
However, I noticed in the last frame your Arabian dancer's leg is kind of wavy?
Thea (Guest), November 30th, 2009, 2:50 pm
- Maybe she's blushing and the steam is due to the fact the prince is paying marked attention to the dancer.
Jessica (Guest), November 30th, 2009, 9:57 pm
- I think the blushing may also have something to do with the amount of skin showing. You have to remember that was unheard of in the Victorian period. =P
I absolutely ADORE your comic! The detail in everything is exceptional and I LOVE the Victorian period and it's fashions, so I practically drool at every one of your clothing designs. Keep up the fantastic work!
Puck (Guest), November 16th, 2010, 1:41 am
-shinyeyes- - A-are .... are these the dancing drinks from the Nutcracker?!
Spanish chocolate, arabian coffee, and chinese tea, no?