angichan, December 1st, 2009, 12:10 pm
gwagh.... - been 'sick' since sunday.
I dunno if it's sick or my body working out the stress from family visiting all of last month ;-_-
I just wanna be better so i can arts now that i have time!!
I believe it's anxiety from exhaustion or something, maybe...
Or it could all be in my head.
if it keeps up for too long (a week) I'll go to the doc<3
hence this late post ><
Syerra, December 1st, 2009, 12:19 pm
- your work is so detailed, much love to the designs :3 and i hope you get well soon. sickness isn't any fun :/
Miki (Guest), December 1st, 2009, 12:41 pm
- Whoa..your so good at drawing these things, I so wanna live in your mind! Hope you feel better!
Aquila audax (Guest), December 1st, 2009, 3:41 pm
- So lovely! Hope you feel better soon. And thank you for the update, even if you are not well.
Drop_Dead_Alex <3 (Guest), December 1st, 2009, 4:59 pm
<3 it! - I LOVE UR COMICCCC MAKE MOREEE SALLEE EMMMM!!!! ill convince my mom to let me buy em.... ( first i have to steal her credit card >:D)
Tara (Guest), December 1st, 2009, 8:01 pm
@Miki - I AGREE!!!! I WOULD SO LOVE TO LIVE IN ANGI-SAMA'S MIND! all praise angi and her arts =^-^=
sighhhh why is it i fall in love with every single male you draw... and females too... and children... damn your making me a pedo ang O.o uwaaaa i want plushes of them alllll T_T lolz
a bit of critique watch the arm lengths in the second panel the princess seems fine but the prince arm (the one that is visible) seems shorter than the one that is behind her... also seems to lack an elbow...a small enlongation a quick wrinkle should fix it though.... but again dude... don't kick yourself... because very small mostly unnoticeable... i just go looking for mistakes to help you get better because i luffs your art... furthermore... this is only the second time i ever found anything wrong with your art in all the pages i read... so your god... <3333
Melissa (Guest), December 1st, 2009, 8:56 pm
- Oh man the last Nutcracker I saw had the most AMAZING costume for that mother with all the children. The dress was gigantic and all of them fit under it, and I was amazed. It looks super cute here! Obviously Kea is rather confused, haha. Nice touch. I love the dancing scenes! (surprising since I used to hate them as a child)
u-m (Guest), December 2nd, 2009, 2:20 am
:D - what pretty outfits~ x3
but i can't help to feel that all of these designs are very familiar.. have we seen these faces before? :0
kuroi_hitsuji, December 2nd, 2009, 5:28 am
- she's having funn XD
angichan, December 2nd, 2009, 9:49 pm
replying: - Thank you for concerns! I found that it was all in my head, the anxiety and the MUCUS...yum.
so non-aspiring pain killer is my friend along with mucinex<3
I actually ate a pb and j today T^T
Tara: thank you for spotting that! I can see it now that my head isn't swimming ;^^ it can and shall b fixed!
and yes, the faces should be familiar...*eg*
AJAngelique, December 3rd, 2009, 10:23 am
- i'm SO falling in love with all these costumes ^_^
Q (Guest), December 3rd, 2009, 3:29 pm
- I must have missed something...is this still part of devcake, or is it just a side comic?
Ellie (Guest), December 3rd, 2009, 4:17 pm
- Is anyone else reminded vaguely of Tad and Sarah by the dancers in the second panel? Because I sort of am. But whoever they are, they are supper cute. Now I've gotta go watch the Nutcracker. <3
DarkMoussy&DaiskeNiwa, July 24th, 2012, 4:56 pm
DarkMoussy&DaiskeNiwa, July 24th, 2012, 4:57 pm
- @angichan: you do know that the chick with kids under her skirt is a dude in the actual ballet