angichan, January 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Thumbnailing nxt chp - And have a job fair to go to today ><
...i never been to one before...
I'll do my best<33 after a nap ;^^
Oh! and Devcake has a new store on cafe press! just hit the 'store' link in the menu above<333
Guest, January 8th, 2010, 11:18 am
- hey, how do i purchase a comic? i went to the website but when i tried to buy one it gave me a page error, i didnt see the comic in the new store either. =(
Jazeki, January 8th, 2010, 11:18 am
- If Kea's mom were any happier, I think she'd have all of the lucky charms marshmallows as expressions. XD
Heldrad, January 8th, 2010, 12:35 pm
- this is a great story! ^^ I really enjoyed reading it! I loved seeing how your art improved with each page ^3^ you're doing a great job!! Please keep it up! :D
Tara (Guest), January 8th, 2010, 12:42 pm
agreed - @Jazeki- hahaha yoshhh i was thinking the same thing xDD
@angi-chan- how do I send you me fan artss? do I just post the linky here?
Rachel (Guest), January 8th, 2010, 1:43 pm
- The young girl doesnt look happy.
MayQueen02 (Guest), January 8th, 2010, 2:52 pm
- I wonder what Zoshi is saying to her reletivs.
Twinslie (Guest), January 8th, 2010, 4:44 pm
-Glare- - She needs to quit glaring so much and all the time. Didn't her mother ever tell her her face would get stuck like that?
angichan, January 8th, 2010, 7:26 pm
Guest - Sadly DevCake is sold out at the moment, I'm actively trying to get it published. I lack funds to have more books printed from Kablam T^T
Tara: pm me a note on teh smackjeeves forums ness<333
angichan, January 10th, 2010, 11:02 am
On bookness! - I stand corrected!
I just recieved info that I can set up an order on demand program with planet indie, so that shall be done and I'lll let you know when its up!
Xejn (Guest), January 12th, 2010, 9:04 am
- That look on Kea's face. It looks familiar. Yes, it is the same look Kea's father made when seeing Zoshi. Kea very much takes after her father. A no-nonsense type of girl.
Dezaria (Guest), May 14th, 2011, 2:15 am
- Stars, rainbows, and hearts... really? Made me chuckle. :)