angichan, April 16th, 2010, 12:17 pm
gwagh, irritated >< - Why does everything always happen all at once?
JesterKingsPawn, April 16th, 2010, 1:01 pm
- Cause thats just the way the world works. Great comic btw! XD
sovietbitch, April 16th, 2010, 1:45 pm
- He's...a bird???? Oh, man, I'm confused. Can't wait for more.
2955, April 16th, 2010, 6:57 pm
- Oh snaps~!! So exciting!!
Anti-End, April 16th, 2010, 7:29 pm
- obvious!? obvious!? what's obvious!?!?! D: D: D: D:!!!
Addict, April 16th, 2010, 7:34 pm
- it could always be worse, whatever it is. ^^
manganimelover, April 16th, 2010, 8:22 pm
Last Fight?!?! - I think the expression was for the guy next too Kea (forgot his name).
~Zoshi's expression is either: angry, pissed, murderous, blood thirsty, hurt, sad or happy.
guestguest (Guest), April 16th, 2010, 8:40 pm
- wow 80 i can't imagine kea looking at zoshi the same way after all this!
and i ADORE the panels on this page! amazing!
Tara (Guest), April 17th, 2010, 12:33 am
hmm - is it just me or did thiings get dark all of a sudden with that one line of narration from kea...
2 notes me love:
1) thought bubbles and zoshi telepathy bubbles are somewhat hard to differentiate.
2) in the second to last panel it looks like dani has his back turned to zoshi with his hair like that :/ lol
Xejn (Guest), April 17th, 2010, 12:10 pm
Say WHAT? - OMG I think I peed myself when I saw Dani's face. He's all "A bird?! What the heck!"
We knew that Zoshi had a bird form in the beginning but he IS a bird? A Raven? Is he from a Murder of Crows? Is it considered murder if one crow kills another crow? Hmmm.... What about just serving up a cup of whoop-a@#?
Also: I concur with Tara, inner monologues and telepathy indicators are a little confusing.
Angi: Is the story line going to get darker?! Wheee!!!! I knew it could not all be giggles and rainbows. Especially with all those flashbacks to little Kea in the pool. :} I cannot wait for TUESDAY!
Too long of a comment? Sorry...
Ellie (Guest), April 20th, 2010, 7:05 pm
Protective in the - Did anyone else notice Dani trying to shield Kea fifth and sixth frame? Thought that was interesting (maybe a plot twist in the making?). It was at least a very chivalrous gesture.
angichan, April 29th, 2010, 10:24 am
Sorry for delayed reply! >< - Tara: Thanx for catching those! it has been added to the list of things I hafta fix before book two get's printed ;^^
Xejn: darker story... I'm following where it's going...so let's see if you define that as , "dark" ;^^
thanx for your help!!! and comments!
kittycatcupcakes, April 17th, 2011, 8:52 pm
- ara? he turns into a bird...EPIC WIN