angichan, April 20th, 2010, 1:13 pm
audio books - oh yeah, I just started the Liveship series, and i can't wait for the Fool to show up<33333
Audio books make work go wonderfully for me, I love to listen to conversation and stories while working, but TV doesn't work, because there are often visual parts to the story, and looking between a drawing and the TV slows the progress ><
so yes, I adore audio books now<3
and I checked out Starfest/Comicfest! I'm totally getting a table for Comic fest next year! >_<
And saw old faces I had lost touch with, and retouched up links<333 I'm very happy to reconnect! ^^
Addict, April 20th, 2010, 2:05 pm
- AWWW! poor guy. I'm really interested to find out what happens next. Great half splash, btw.
Anti-End, April 20th, 2010, 3:02 pm
- Awww koshi~~~~~~~~ come on kae! we need a heart warming scene if not a funny one with suffice!
AJAngelique, April 20th, 2010, 5:19 pm
- i'd hit the idiot boy at this point
TaraTennyo, April 20th, 2010, 5:51 pm
D: - gah this is so heart wrentching... meh your art is so powerful <- ish moved
Kea is moved too... not sure how that happened but it's a good thing <3
LuluMoon, April 20th, 2010, 6:31 pm
- D: KEA! FEEL BAD! No go make him feel better!
Gah! You can just feel it through the screen!
manganimelover, April 20th, 2010, 9:53 pm
Poor Zoshi... - I know that Zoshis walking away scene is serious but I couldn't help thinking of the theme song for kingdom Hearts 1.
~KEA RUN FAST AND COMFORT ZOSHI!!!!!!! (after beating up that stupid boy)
kuroi_hitsuji, April 21st, 2010, 5:43 am
azigay, May 4th, 2010, 12:40 pm
- I kind of feel like Zoshi can't be too mad at Kea. All she did was act shocked and a little frightened/appalled at the violence. Where as Danny (I think that's his name?) was obviously cheering for the other team.