angichan, August 20th, 2010, 10:06 pm
Sorry. - Just arrived in chile and welcome procedures ensued ;^^
inked this on the plane, and....I hope you enjoy!
TaraTennyo, August 20th, 2010, 10:43 pm
have fun in chile~ - oh but what does the sticky note on koshi's head read... cuz i can only make it out to say not loda oraganic :P poor kea. This is why she can't have nice things~
xrainbowmochi, August 20th, 2010, 11:12 pm
- it says copy cat. o:
creativedemi64, August 20th, 2010, 11:43 pm
I'm glad your safe - AHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE this page! It cracks me up.
BK_1/VGKid, August 20th, 2010, 11:51 pm
- lol haha XD
Amanda (Guest), August 21st, 2010, 1:25 pm
I love this - How she just thinks that it's all his doing. XD
Guest, August 21st, 2010, 1:33 pm
- NOOOO! I've finally caught up! I just wanna keep reading lol. :] How often're update?
Kim (Guest), August 21st, 2010, 11:36 pm
- I too cannot read the sticky note on Kea's head. No, not the one on the bottom that says "Copy Cat." It's the one in the first panel that looks like it says NOT LODA ORGANIC which I do not know what that means...
crystalgardian, August 22nd, 2010, 3:52 am
- *doesn't get the sign on Kea at the top panel
lol everything must be his doing XD
observer (Guest), August 22nd, 2010, 4:07 am
good work! - note that in the previous page kea is holding a pen and then it turned into a pencil!
angichan, August 22nd, 2010, 6:47 pm
see what sleep deprivation does - just got internet access. will fix the sign and the pen/pencil issue.
thanks for mentioning the mistakes ><
angichan, August 22nd, 2010, 7:22 pm
okay<3 - should be fixed up now ;^^
Guest (Guest), August 23rd, 2010, 7:32 am
sticky note - the first sticky note reads "not USDA organic" USDA stands for U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Kim (Guest), August 24th, 2010, 1:01 am
- Haha, yes Angichan fixed the typo on it yesterday so it reads correctly now :)
I love how Koshi is mimicking Kea ^____^ Or is it the other way? dun dun dun :O
Amaya-kitty, September 30th, 2010, 5:41 pm
- Even when shes happy lol! blame it on him!
Sovay, December 25th, 2010, 8:02 pm
- Lol. xD It says in the thought bubble "To be our not to be..."
kittycatcupcakes, April 17th, 2011, 9:09 pm
- lol! "THIS MUST BE HIS DOING"
Dezaria (Guest), May 14th, 2011, 2:46 am
- She's smart, but a bit irrational. I do hope she comes to understnad that although Zoshi is a bit erm, not normal, that he doesn't seem to mean her harm. Maybe do some talking instead of yelling. Simmerdownnow style, you know?